Friday, February 3, 2012

February already?


Yesterday lunchtime I took the dogs for a quick walk beside the breakwater. It had been very windy the night before which had blown most of the snow off the ice. I was OK because I walked on the skidoo tracks, taking advantage of the traction offered. The dogs couldn't figure this out so I was entertained by them slipping and sliding around. I quickly snapped this picture as the Canadian North flight came in but didn't look at it until just now. For the past few days I have been noticing a sort of halo around the sun and the moon and I am rather pleased with how well it shows up in this shot.

On another note, yesterday was Groundhog day. I didn't pay any attention as I am confident that we have another 5 months of winter to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment