Thursday, January 13, 2011

"...but it's a dry cold."

Wow I now have five followers and I only know who three of you are! I am flattered that others have a) found my blog and b) want to read it.

As I waded through the slush to reach my car this morning I wished that I was wearing my Sorels instead of work shoes. Halfway to the office I realised that I had forgotten to grab anything for lunch so I will have to wade over to the shops at lunch time, or eat a bowl of Cheerios. The forecast for Vancouver is rain, rain and more rain...


...makes me wish I was in Iqaluit already, sure it is cold "but it's a dry cold".


This bit of research led me to look at the Historical Weather Data for Iqaluit to get a more accurate picture of what I am getting into. I shall continue to repeat my new mantra and look forward to the day that I miss this west coast wetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment