Friday, December 7, 2012

Stinky bum

About 3 weeks ago I changed Johnny's food. Since we got them both dogs have been fed Orijen Regional Red. However, I was recently advised that there is too much protein for Johnny so I switched him to Acana Ranchlands, which is made by the same company and uses the same ingredients but is 60/40 meat/vegetables instead of 75/25.

Of course it may be entirely coincidence, but I have noticed some bad bad smells of recent. I haven't got up close to check who farted but Blaine said that Johnny had gross breath the other day. So maybe another change is in order. They also offer fish, chicken and duck based feed so maybe one of those will make him less stinky.

Maybe it is something they are eating during their adventures... Maybe the smelly one is Sage... Stay posted to find out what happens in the stinky pet saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment